Volunteer to help the NHS
NHS Volunteer Responders are currently looking for individuals to assist their programme and help volunteer and be apart of the Coronavirus vaccination programme.
If you would like to join and become an NHS Volunteer Responder then you must:
- Live in England and be over the age of 18.
- Use a smartphone. This is because tasks will be sent directly to your phone through the GoodSAM app. Don’t worry if you are not familiar with this technology, there is plenty of help available.
- Decide which of the NHS Volunteer Responder role/s you would like to do.
- Consider your own health condition when choosing role/s. If you are clinically vulnerable to coronavirus (COVID-19) you may prefer our telephone-based Check In and Chat roles.
- Be able to volunteer and go on duty as much as you possibly can.
For more information on becoming an NHS Volunteer Responder and all the volunteer roles available click HERE.
For more information on becoming a Steward Volunteer click HERE.
Register here to be an NHS Volunteer Responder