Following the latest annoucement made on 04 January Stanley Park Sports Ground will close to the public with immediate effect. For more information please contact Stanley Park on 01249 463905 or email email@example.com
Our world class sports facility is one of Wiltshire’s largest outdoor sporting venues.
The 47-acre world class sports venue offers flexible facilities for a range of sports.
Stanley Park is the home venue for numerous youth and adult football teams which includes Forest Green Rovers Football Club who use the venue as their home training ground.
“The pitches are of a very high standard, top class, they allow our players to train properly” – Mark Cooper, Manager, Forest Green Rovers F.C
Year on year quality renovations across all pitches allow Stanley Park Sports Grounds to continually provide world class quality football pitches. The highly trained professional grounds team ensure the turf is nurtured from the root to leaf by adopting a pitch renovation programme that includes scarification, verti draining, top dressing with sand, over seeding and the use of fertilisers. This process is in place from the end of May through to Mid-August. With continual planning and preparing all year round each of the 11 football pitches that we currently have will be able to accommodate approximately 6 – 10 hours of football per week during the season.
• Superb FIFA 3G floodlit artificial grass pitch with two spectator shelters, which were upcycled from trolley shelters in a local supermarket.
• 14 grass football pitches of various sizes
• Changing rooms for teams and officials
• Pitchside Kiosk – Open through football season & serving hot food including vegetarian and vegan options with hot and cold drinks
• Two conference/meeting rooms that are available for hire
• BMX Pump track – open all year round, free to use.
• Free car parking
Our 3G floodlit artificial grass pitch looks after over 125 teams, clubs and organisations over the course one season. Normally, when hiring the pitch out it’s usually in thirds so 3 organisations can use the pitch at once but the whole pitch is also available frequently.
For any queries or information about the 3G please contact Stanley Park on 01249 463905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org