Mental Health Workshops at Stanley Park Sports Ground
We are delighted to announce that we are partnering with Chippenham Borough Lands, Chippenham Area Board and Mind Reset to deliver free Mental Health Awareness Workshops at Stanley Park Sports Ground, every Wednesday in March 2022 from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
The workshops are for any professional that works with children or young people and in particular Sports Coaches and any member of staff working within a school.
The aims of these 3-hour workshops are:
• Raise awareness of mental health and how it can vary
• Outline different mental health problems
• Share practical tips for supporting people
• Explore how mental health and wellbeing interact with our daily lives
• Highlight stigma and discrimination, and how to tackle them
• Share tips on how to have supportive conversations about mental health
• Provide sources of support and information.
The workshops are accredited by Ofqual but are limited to 15 participants per session.
For more information regarding the sessions please contact Denise Little on firstname.lastname@example.org and please click HERE if you would like to register for one of the workshops.