“Chippenham Town Council is an ambitious and progressive council, CTC’s ambition and innovation abounds” LGA Corporate Peer Challenge 2019.
Chippenham Town Council is one of the largest councils in the town and parish sector, we have a revenue budget of c£4m and 75 staff working across several locations in the town. We have an inspiring four year Corporate Strategic Plan to take us through to 2022 and beyond.
Chippenham Town Council is committed to equality of opportunity and actively welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We offer good benefits including a generous pension and free staff parking where available.
Benefits of working for us:
- Work for a Town Council that strives to improve the quality of town life
- Ability to work flexibly
- A work environment steeped in history and a town centre location with excellent travel and rail links
- Learning and development opportunities
- Local Government Pension scheme
- 23 days holiday per year rising to 25 days after 5 years service + bank holidays
- Buying or selling annual leave
- Access to a central work car park
When applying for a job with us you have two options.
Option 1: You can send us the Contact Details Form, alongside your CV with a covering letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate for the role and how your skills, qualifications and experience meet the criteria.
Contact Details form
Option 2: Send us the completed Application Form: Application Form
You can email your application to email@example.com or call us on 01249 446699 if you require more information.