Stanley Park Sports Ground, Chippenham
Our award-winning Stanley Park sports ground facility is one of Wiltshire’s largest outdoor sporting venues.
The 47-acre site offers flexible facilities for a range of sports and has hosted football, rugby, lacrosse, American football, table tennis and international Frisbee to name a few.
• Superb FIFA 3G floodlit artificial grass pitch with spectator shelters
• Excellent changing rooms for teams and officials
• Refreshment areas
• Conference/meeting room
• BMX track – open all year round, free to use.
Through our football in the community programme, we work closely with football clubs, schools and organisations. Activities include after school football clubs, training, walking football, girls and women’s football and we are the home venue for numerous youth and adult teams.
If you would like more information about hiring or using the facility please contact Paul Harvey on 01249 463905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you used to play Netball and would like to find a way back to playing again, or if you would like to start some exercise and make some new friends.
Adults of all ages welcome.
Mondays 6.30pm – 7.30pm at Chippenham Sports Dome
Disability Sports Day with North Wiltshire Disability Holiday Club
Each year Stanley Park host a day of sporting activities for children with a range of abilities working with North Wilts Holiday Club. It is a charity providing summer activities and outings for young people with special needs.
The work they do includes:
• Fun activities and outings for young people with special needs
• Support for families and carers
• Reducing isolation
• Supporting independence, confidence and social development
For more information visit: www.northwiltsholidayclub.org.uk
For children in Year 1 – 3 at school with qualified coaches providing football skills specific training.
Weekly sessions on a Tuesday 4.30pm – 5.30pm
£3 per session
All participants need to bring:
• Clothing which is conducive to the weather conditions
• Football boots or trainers
• Shin Pads
• Refreshments to last for the session
Pre-registration is required at Stanley Park
Tel: 01249 463905